Your passport is renewable if:
- You are able to submit your most recent U.S. passport
- Your most recent passport was issued in your current name.
- Your most recent passport was issued within the past 15 years.
- Your most recent passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
Note: If your passport is damaged or mutilated, you must follow the New Passport application procedures.
DOCUMENTATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- DS-82 Form. Complete online, then print, sign and date.
- Two (2) passport photos. No digital photos, polaroids or personal pictures are permitted. Do not wear hats, religious garb or anything military-related in your photos.
- Proof of Travel (if time sensitive only). Applicant must provide a copy of their travel itinerary (dates and time of departure, flight number etc.).
- Authorization Letter. Applicant must provide a letter authorizing Smart Visas and Passport Services to expedite documentation requirements on your behalf. To complete the form letter, click on the link: Letter of Authorization.
- Note: Please make copies of all your documents and send them to us along with you paper work.
The outside of the envelope marked as follows:
Last Name, First Name
Date of Birth
Departure Date (if applicable)
Contact Phone Number
Note: If there is more than one application in the envelope (for multiple applicants), write out each applicants name and date of birth.
(Below is a list of fees) and the attachments outlined below in a FEDEX envelope and send to Smart Visas and Passport Services:
- Extra copy of travel itinerary
- Extra copy of original signed Letter of Authorization (marked “EXTRA COPY”)
- Extra copy of completed passport application (signature not required)
Send your package (FEDEX ONLY) to Smart Visas and Passport Services together with a self-addressed envelope and prepaid return shipping label to:
Smart Visas and Passport Services
250 Park Avenue, suite 7077
New York, NY, 10177
Smart Visas and Passport Services Fees:
10 + days: USD 99.00
4-9 business days: USD 149.00
1-3 business days: USD 219.00
US Passport Agency fees: Click here