As of March 23, 2015,
The Permanent Mission of the Democratic Republic of Congo
to the United Nations no longer offers “rush services”.
Please allow a minimum of fifteen (15) business days for processing the application.
Failure to follow the instructions could lead to the delay of the processing
of your application and possibly a refusal.
Starting October 3, 2011, all applicants are respectfully requested to abide by the following regulations when applying for a visa for the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Valid passport(with at least one completely blank page other than the last page)
- One application form properly filled out, dated and signed by the applicant. Click here to download the form
- Two recent identical passport photos
- International certificates of vaccination showing proof of immunity against yellow fever (valid within six months).
- A round trip airline ticket or letter from a travel agency showing the itinerary to and from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- In case of a business trip the applicant may present:
- a letter from the firm or company stating the purpose of the trip and assuring the financial support to the applicant.
- an invitation letter from your business contact, signed and notarized in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- In case of tourists:
- proof of funds (e.g. bank statements)
- proof of employment (e.g. letter from your employer)
- other documents relating to your trip, such as an invitation from your personal contacts in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, tour agenda, etc…
- Those who do not have a US passport are required to provide
- a copy of their green card, or
- all US immigration documents showing your temporary status in the United States along with a copy of a US State ID.
- For minors, a copy of the birth certificate is required
- For minors, travelling with only 1 parent or no parents, a notarized consent letter from parent(s) is required.
- Mailed application should be sent in along with a self-addressed envelope and sufficient US postage.
100 US $: One month/single entry
150 US $: One month/multiple entry
175 US $: Two months/single entry
200 US $: Two months/multiple entry
300 US $: Three months/ multiple entry
400 US $: Six months/ multiple entry
Smart Visas Services Fee: $ 65.00.
Note: There will be a extra charge of $ 5.00 if paid on our online system.
All payment should be made with cash or money order to ” D.R. Congo Mission”
No personal check accepted
PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION
Required: yellow fever.
Own preventive measure: Malaria.
Please allow a minimum of 15 days for processing the application.
Ship Documents to Smart Visas and Passport Services with a pre-paid return shipping envelope with tracking number via FedEx, UPS, etc, only.
Smart Visas and Passport Services
250 Park Avenue, suite 7077
New York, NY, 10177