DOCUMENTATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- DS-82 Application. Complete online. Print, sign and date.
- Passport Photos. Applicant must provide two (2) passport photos (2″ x2″). No digital photos, polaroids or personal pictures allowed. Do not wear hats, religious garb or anything military-related in your photos.
- Valid and signed U.S. Passport
- Proof Of Travel. Applicant must submit an itinerary from a travel agency or an online booking receipt (e-confirmation from an airline, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc) detailing departure from the U.S.
- Statement of Need Letter. The applicant must provide a signed statement, addressed to the passport office, describing why a second passport is necessary. Click the following link for a sample: Statement.
- U.S. Department of State Service Fee. USD $170.00, payable by check to U.S. Dept of State.
- Signed Authorization Letter. Applicant must provide a letter authorizing Smart Visas and Passport Services to expedite documentation requirements on their behalf. Click: Letter of authorization to complete form letter.
Smart Visas and Passport Services Fees:
10 + days: USD 99.00
4-9 business days: USD 149.00
1-3 business days: USD 219.00
US Passport Agency Fees: Click here
Ship your application contents and Smart Visas service fee by FEDEX together with a self-addressed prepaid FEDEX return shipping envelope to:
Smart Visas and Passport Services
250 Park Avenue, suite 7077
New York, NY, 10177