VISA REQUIRED FOR U.S. CITIZENS.
- Completed visa application form;
To fill out visa application form click here.
A passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance;
Colored photos must be full face, one stapled to the marked corner of the application. Note: You can upload a passport photo and Smart Visas will print it for a fee of $15.00 instead of providing physical passport photos. Click here to upload a photo.
- The invitation letter;
- For business and humanitarian visit- the invitation letter from receiving party along with the copy of the charter and state registration certificate of the company/organization;
- For personal visit- the invitation letter from Azerbaijani citizen or foreign citizen currently residing in Azerbaijan along with their Azerbaijani ID.
- For leisure – copy of hotel reservation.
- Consular fee for the US citizens: $160 US dollars. For other nationalities seehere
Only money orders, bank cashier’s (certified check) and company checks are accepted.
Smart Visas Service Fee $125.00
Note: There will be an extra charge of $ 5.00 if paid on our online system.
Ship Documents to Smart Visas and Passport Services with a pre-paid return shipping envelope with tracking number via FedEx, UPS, etc, only.
Smart Visas and Passport Services
250 Park Avenue, suite 7077
New York, NY, 10177